Friday, January 23, 2009

Bringing Blogging Back...

We at Flyer Enterprises are approaching the busiest time of the year... interviewing season! Signs of the season have already begun to appear: gCal invites indicating early mornings and late nights, folders full of resumes, boxes of chocolate-covered espresso beans and hangers of suits, making MH303 look more like a closet than an office.

Naturally, this seems like a good time to add to my "to do" list and start a blog! I originally set up exams&execs for an Internet Marketing class last semester, but didn't stick with it. Starting now, I hope to use this blog to keep YOU (employees, alumni, customers, faculty, friends, classmates, stalkers, etc) updated on the wonderful world of Flyer Enterprises at the University of Dayton!

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Rania said...

I'm so glad that FE's CEO is blogging again. I can't wait to hear what else FE is up to!

Rania said...

I'm so glad that FE's CEO is blogging again. I can't wait to hear what else FE is up to!

Katie O. said...

thanks for the shout out to all the stalkers out there.
lylas